Matthew W. Marett
Matt is an experienced litigator well versed in the complexity of the Workers' Compensation process. Matt understands that a work injury should not mean financial hardship or concern over how to pay mounting medical bills. Matt is committed to working diligently to make sure all injured workers are treated with dignity and respect. Matt is a tough advocate and will be there to fight for your rights.
Matt lives in Portland with his wife and children. In his free time, Matt enjoys sailing, wood working, hiking, mountain biking and rock climbing.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Maine, 2010
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Psychology
- MEMIC, Defense Attorney, 2015 to 2021
- Workers' Compensation Board, Abuse Investigation Unit Advocate, 2013 to 2015